- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR ALL KINDS OF ORCHIDS
- FOR EPIPHYTIC AND TERRESTRIAL
- EASY AND PRACTICAL TO USE
- HIGH QUALITY CERAMIC POTS
- EXCELLENT FOR ALL BEGINNERS AND HOBBYISTS
- RECOMMENDED BOOK - The Gardener's Guide to Growing Orchids
These cachepots are designed for those who find ordinary plastic pots unattractive. Ornately hand-painted with birds, dragon, orchids, and various exotic flowers and pattens, these pots are pure beauty. In ancient China, such midsize porcelain containers were used in wintertime to house small carps brought inside from the ponds surrounding the homes of the aristocracy. Today, they are prized for their exotic look and intricate design. Our versions are decorated inside and out with exotic colors of magenta, sky blue, green, gold, and peruvian yellow. An excellent gift by itself or with potted orchids, some these cachepots are presented on a carved high-leg stand - view pots to shop. Imported.