- PERFECT FOR ALL KINDS OF ORCHIDS
- WATER SOLUBLE & LIQUID FORMULAS
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE
- HIGH BLOOM & HIGH GROWTH SYSTEM
- EXCELLENT FOR ALL BEGINNERS AND HOBBYISTS
- RECOMMENDED BOOKS - Growing Classic Orchids by M. Tibbs; Taylor's Guide to Orchids by J. White
In their native habitat, orchids scavenge nutrients from whatever happens to be nearby: decomposing leaves, bird or animal droppings, or minerals borne in rainwater. You can help your orchid to grow faster and bloom sooner by feeding it the right fertilizers. Look for products that contain nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K), along with trace elements such as iron. At Beautiful Orchids, we offer food that contains all of the elements that your orchid needs to grow and flourish.